D. H.Lawrence’s Novels: A New Historical Approach. New Delhi: Atlantic, 2009. ISBN. 978-81-269-1082-3
Research Papers/Articles/Chapters in Books:
- “V.S.Naipaul’s Idea of History and Notion of Universal Civilization”. Journal of OAES, Vol.1, 1, 2011.52-67. [National]
- “Reconstruction of ‘Suppressed Histories’ in India: A Wounded Civilization: V. S. Naipaul’s Search for Indian Identity” in The Atlantic Literary Review.Vol.12, 1, 2011. [International].
- “V. S. Naipaul’s Caribbean Journey: Reconstruction of West Indian History, Politics, Culture and Society” in The Middle Passage in The Atlantic Critical Review. Vol.10, 1, 2011. [International]
- “Imagining India in Salman Rushdie’s Midnight’s Children: An Interpretation in Postcolonial Perspective”. The Atlantic Critical Review (International Journal), Vol. 9, 1, 2010. ISSN 0972-6373. 82-95.[International]
- “Contextualizing Postcolonial Studies.” Research and Criticism .New Series Vol. 1, 2010. ISSN 2229-3639. 64-80. (International)
- Book Review of Blue Prints of Retrospection published in Illuminati (A Transnational Journal of Literature, Language and Culture Studies), Vol. 1, 2010. ISSN 2229-4341. 131-134. [International]
- The Historical, Socio-Political and Cultural Context of Midnight’s Children in Dimensions of Indian Literature. Ed. M.F. Patel. Jaipur: Sunrise Publishers and Distributors, 2010. 38-54. ISBN 978-93-80207-13-1. [National]
- Democracy and Dictatorship in Salman Rushdie’s Midnight’s Children in Indian Booker Prize Winners, Vol. 1,Ed S. Sinha.New Delhi: Atlantic, 2010. [National]
- “Challenging Patriarchal Ideology: Interpretation of Feminist Vision in the Novels of Anita Desai, Shashi Deshpande, Arundhati Roy and Manju Kapur”. The Atlantic Literary Review. Vol. 10, 4, 2009. ISSN 0972-3256. 108-122.[ International]
- “Treatment of History in Girish Karnad’s Tale- Danda and Its Contemporary Socio-Political Relevance”. The Atlantic Literary Review, Vol. 10, 1, 2009. ISSN 0972-3269. 94-106. [International
- “Feminist Rage and deconstruction of Phalloogocentric Symbolic Order in Manju Kapur’s Home”. Apurva (Research Journal of F/A, BHU Varanasi), Vol.4, 2008-09. ISSN-0975-5780. 184-197.
- “Colonisation, Decolonisation and Neo-Colonisation in the Oriya Novel Sibavai in English Translation: A Postcolonial Reading” in Postcolonial Imaginings: Fissions and Fusions , Ed. S. Sinha. New Delhi: Atlantic, 2009. ISBN 978-81-269-1092-2. 285-297. [National]
- From Margin to Mainstream: A Study in V. S. Naipaul’s A House for Mr. Biswas. Apurva, (Research Journal of F/A, BHU, Varanasi), Vol. 13, 2007-08. ISBN: 81-85305-29-3. 56-64.
- “Discourse Stylistics”. The Literary Vision Vol. 3, Spring 2008. ISBN 978-81-7054-506-4.80-88. (VBU, Hazaribagh, Jharkhand)[National]
- Book Review of A Journey Through Occult. Darkness: The Poetry of D.H. Lawrence by Kanhaiya. 2005. PP 250, The Journal of Indian Writing in English (JIWE) Vol. 35 No. 1, Jan. 2007 (National) .90-92.
- Book Review: K.K. Sharma, The Litterateur as Art - Theorist: Some Approach to Art. Points of View, Volume XIII Number 2 winter 2006. 110-113. (National)
Research Projects completed/on-going during the last five years
- Interpretation of D.H. Lawrence's Marginal Writings" and "Major Novels”: A New Historical and Cultural Perspective [2005-2007]. [Completed]
- Marginality, Cultural Identity and Deconstruction of History in the Novels, Travel Writings and Short Stories of V.S. Naipaul: A Postcolonial Reading [2009-2011] [ongoing]
Fellow of Professional bodies/Academics:
- Life -Member of Indo-American Centre for International Studies
- (Formerly American Studies Research Centre) [Now Osmania University Centre for International Programme]
- Life- member of Forum on Contemporary Theory, Baroda
- Member, Board of Studies, University of Pune, Pune
- Member, Board of Studies, Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi
- Member, Indian Society for Commonwealth Studies
- UGC sponsored interdisciplinary Regional Seminar on Environment Management of Chilika Lake and its Importance in Tourism (24-25 November, 2006) K.B.D.A.V. College, Nirakarpur. “Environment Management and Protection of Chilka Lake” . Organization of this UGC sponsored Interdisciplinary Regional Seminar as Convener-Cum-Organizing Secretary
- Program on Cooperative Values and Ethics for the Faculty Members of General Colleges (From 28.06.2007 to 30.06.2007) Madhusudan Institute of Cooperative Management, BBSR. “The Importance of Work Ethics and Co-operation in Collective Leadership”
- Global Skills Enhancement Program (July 23rd to 4th 2007) Infosys, BBSR. “Micro Teaching: Teaching Vowels”
- International Conference on Democracy in our Time: The Past and Future of Enlightenment [18-21 December2008] Forum on Contemporary Theory, Vadodara and Dept. of English, BHU, “Nurturing Democratic Ideals and Values of Enlightenment in Salman Rushdie’s Midnight’s Children”
- International Seminar on Translation and Multi-lingualism [March 6-7 2009] Dept. of English and CIIL, Mysore. “Translation as Process: Negotiating between Languages and Cultures”
- National Seminar on Many Faces of Feminism [March 27-28, 2009] Centre for Women’s Studies and Development, FCS, BHU, Varanasi. “Feminist Vision in the Novels of Anita Desai, Shashi Despande, Arundhati Roy and Manju Kapur”
- International Seminar on Imagining India: Discourse of the Nation, 18-19 December 2009 Dept. of English, BHU, Varanasi. “The Image of the Indian Nation in V. S. Naipaul’s Trilogy: A Diasporic Perspective”
- National Seminar on Research without Boundaries, 9-10 September 2010. F/A, BHU “Representation of ‘Suppressed Histories’ and ‘Racial Conflicts’ in V. S. Naipaul’s Later Fiction: A Study in the Postcolonial Perspective”.
- National Seminar on India in the Fiction of Indian Booker Prize Winners 27-28, November 2010.VSSD College, Kanpur. “Reconstruction of ‘Suppressed Histories’ in India: A Wounded Civilization: V. S. Naipaul’s Search for Indian Identity”
- International Seminar: Theory at Work: Text, History and Culture, 9-11 November 2010. “New Historicism as a Perspective for Interpretation of Literary Text”
- National Seminar: Translation and Indian Culture, 27-28 November 2010.F/A, BHU. “Translation as Practice: Resolving the Problems of Untranslatability”
- International Conference on Diversity in New Literatures, 16-18 December 2010. KU & ISCS “V. S. Naipaul’s Revisioning and Reimagining India as a Nation in A Million Mutinies Now: Resolution for a Final Indian identity in Pluralistic Perspective”
*Chaired a Session in the International Conference on Postcolonial Studies: Theory and Practice