Call for Papers
Registration & Tentative Schedule
How to Reach
Brochure | Registration Form
National Seminar on Recent Advances and Future Challenges in Ayurveda (26 March 2012),
Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, B.H.U.,
Mob.No. 09450824065, 09415353992,
Call for papers
We welcomes contribution of research papers for the Seminar.
Abstracts are invited for Poster/ Oral Presentation from individuals, groups and organizations. The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman of 12 points in 1.5 line spacing carrying title in capital bold, followed by the author name(s), affiliation, postal address and emal id of the corresponding author. Two copies of abstract not exceeding 150 words (without any sketch and table) along with two copies of summary not exceeding 400 words (including objective(s) of the study, the methods used, results obtained and conclusions drawn) should be submitted on A4 size paper with 2.5 cm margin from all sides.
Last date of submission of paper is 25 February 2012.
The soft copy of the abstract should also be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following are the indicative Themes/topics:
- Present status and challenges of Ayurveda in India
- Necessity of Research in the field of Ayurveda
- Quality control and Standardization of Ayurvedic /Herbal Preparations in Modern Era
- Marketing and Management of Ayurvedic / Herbal preparations
- Cultivation, collection, Processing and Manufacturing of Ayurvedic / Herbal medicines for sustainable development
- An overview of Ayurveda education in India
- Management of various diseases by medicinal plant preparations
- Growth of Ayurvedic Pharma Industries in india