Scheme Under Students' Welfare Fund
Only 50 poor bonafide students of the university shall be provided Lunch and Dinner under "Free Meal Facility" @Rs10/- per diet at "Annapoorna Bhojnalaya", BHU for atleast 07 months (i.e. w.e.f. 2nd October till the end of their respective examinations). In the case of female hostellers, they will be reimbursed the actual Mess charges for the aforementioned period.
2. All the blind students shall be entitled to get Free Lunch and Dinner under "Annadaan Yojna" of Shri Vishwanath Temple and also an amount of Rs.5000/- per annum per head as financial assistance to a maximum of 20 blind students will be provided.
3. First and Second Rank holders will be awarded a Cash Prize of Rs.4000/- and Rs.3000/- respectively.
4. An amount of Rs.2000/- per annum shall be granted as Financial Assistance to the students who are having poor family background, subject to a maximum of 100 students.
5. A one time grant of Rs.4000/- per student shall be provided to the Physically Handicapped students for their entire course tenure, subject to a maximum of 25 students.
6. Sleeper Class Rail Fare will be reimbursed to the students, other than research scholars, who participate in any national level seminar/symposia/conference.
7. A maximum of Rs.5000/- shall be provided as Financial Assistance for organizing Seminars/Workshops, at the Faculty/Institute level, which should be beneficial to the students, subject to a maximum of 10 Seminars/Symposia/Workshops per annum.