1. Evaluation of various hybrids/ composites through Co-ordinated varietal trial during rabi as well as kharif season.
2. Development of experimental varieties suitable for cultivation during rabi as well as kharif season.
3. Demonstration of improved cultivars and agrotechnologies including speciality corn viz. QPM, Sweet corn, Baby
corn etc. among the farmers through Front Line Demonstration, Radio talks etc.
4. Various experimental hybrids/ composite namely V-32, V-33, V-35, V-36, V-37 etc. were given for testing in various trials.
5. Centre has also identified suitable germplasm for excess moisture tolerance which will be utilized in future breeding programme.
6. Organizes training programmes on Maize Production Technologies for agriculture officers of U.P. govt.