Department of Kaumarbhrityal Balroga
- Role of Medhya Rasayana in Mentally
- Role of Panchakarma in Bala
Pakshaghata i.e. Post polio paresis
- Use of Bala Rasayana and other
drugs to enhance Vyadhi-Kshamatva
(Non-specific immunity) in neonates and children
- Treatment of Krimiroga through
Ayurvedic Principles (prakriti
vighata) · Development of Ayurvedic O.R.S. · Role of Bala
oil in thermo-regulation in the newborns.
- Concepts and use of indigenous drugs related to care
of the newborns,
infants and children.
- Specific treatment of Bronchial Asthma, Diarrhea, anemia
with herbal /
- Breast milk test and their effect on the infants.
- Herbo-mineral drug toxicity in children
- To develop Level - III Shishu Paricharya Ekai (Neonatal
care Unit) to provide eritieal eare for ill babies weighing less than
1500 gram or born before 32 week of gestation age by using concepts
and drugs or recipes of Ayurveda by 2015.
- Close circuit recording of day to day activity of
normal/abnormal newborns especially during admission period, analysis
of the newborns
(both normal! abnormal) activity to make an early diagnosis of neurologically
handicapped baby and early introduction of such type of
management for good physical and mental health, which shall enable them
to live good life and significant position in the society.
- To develop, early diagnosis and management of neurologically
handicapped baby, different techniques and procedures such as Shasti
Shali Pinda Svedan, Shirodhara, Vasti, Nasya etc will be used in collaboration
with other University depts. to improve their physical, mental and social
- Rational use of Herbo-mineral drugs
- Herbo-mineral drug toxicity in children (?)