Clinical Events and Activities-
Routine OPD (two days in a week), IPD(All days) and laboratory
services (except Sunday and scheduled holidays) are going on.
Case presentations by Residents in the presence of teachers.
Ongoing and proposed research activities in
- Standardisation of Taila Bindu Pariksha (Oil
drop Test) of Urine for prediction of prognosis
- Aetiopathological study on Prameha Vis-à-vis
Diabetes Mellitus and Tamaka Shvasa Vis-à-vis Bronchial Asthma
- Diagnostic and Prognostic evaluation of Diabetes Mellitus
through Taila Bindu Pariksha.
- Aetiopathological study of Kamala Vis-à-vis
various types of Hepatitis.
- Standardization and scientific evaluation of
ancient clinical and laboratory diagnostic technology.
- Development of diagnostic devices to evaluate the ancient
- Correlation and interpretation of laboratory investigations
with the clinical diagnostic principles of Ayurveda
- Scientific evaluation of clinical diagnostic tools
- Development of Samprapti-Ghatakas (Components
of Pathogenensis) of the new diseases not described in Ayurvedic texts
but presently affecting the human beings