Department of Prasuti Tantra
Academic Activities :
Imparting Teaching and Training to:
1. B.A.M.S. students
2. M. D. (Ay.) students (B.A.M.S & M.B.B.S. graduates)
3. Ph. D. Scholars.
4. P.G.D.M.H.C. (Two years course (full time) started from 2007)
5. C.C.P.V. (One year course (full time) started from 2007)
6. Foreign nationals coming for introductory / certificate courses in
7. WHO Fellows
8. Training to CCRAS (Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic and Siddha
Staff on MCH and Family Planning>
9. Refresher couses to teachers (at national level) of subject concern
working in different Ayurvedic Colleges.
Research: Research on various literary, fundamental
as well as applied aspects of women. Research is done by following categories
I ) Degree oriented research by M. D. (Ay.) and
Ph. D. candidates
under the guidance of supervisor
II ) Interdisciplinary research is also promoted.
III ) Individual research project by teachers.