In the last year, following Development Works have
been completed in the IMS & S.S. Hospital:
- A 324 bedded Trauma Block amounting
to the tune of Rs 73 Crore, including superspeciality services is about
to come up very shortly at the foundation site of the University under
Pradhan Mantri Swastha Suraksha Yojana , Ministry of Health and Family
Welfare, Govt of India. (Photo
1) (Photo 2) (Photo
- Installation of Electron Microscope. (Photo)
- Starting 64 Slice CT Scan radiological
Services (Photo 1) (photo2).
- Monday the 9th May,2008 IDSP(Integrated
Disease Surveillance Project) started functioning , the project is funded
by World Bank ,The equipment includes the Antenna, and related video/audio
devices. ( Photo)
- Inauguration of 'Annapurna Sewa Bhojanalaya"
for providing quality foods at cheapest rates to patients and their
attendants on 27-2-2006.
- Increase of number of Departments in the Ayurveda
Faculty from 8 to 14.
- Renovation of Emergency with increase of beds.
- Starting BDS Course.
- Strating Child Servival Resource Centre (UNICEF).
- Installation of OR-1 in Pediatric Surgery(Photo
- Opening of second Swachchha Rasoi
Ghar facility with the help of Bharat Petroleum to provide cooking gas
facility to the patient attendants @ RS.5/- per hour on 14-6-2006.
- Staring of IMS website.
- Starting of ART Centre (Photo).
- Elevation of ART Centre to Centre of Excellence(Photo).
- Inauguration of "Vishram Kutir'
as expansion of Bhuwalka Dharmshala by the grant sanctioned from 'Sansad
Nidhi' of Sri Kalraj Mishra Ji, Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha) on
- Starting of PCR Lab in Microbiology.
- Starting of Sleep Lab in Psychiatry.
- Starting of Infertility Clinic at Obstetrics &
Gynecology OPD (IVF).
- Laproscopy & Pediatric Urology
floor inaugurated in Pediatric Surgery Department on 17-1-2007.
- New 24 hours medical shop in the
process of opening to provide the quality of medicine to the patients
at economical rates.
- A new Neonatology building has been
commissioned and its Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with all modern facilities
is fully functional under the Department of Pediatrics on 22nd February
- First A.R.T Center in U.P has been
started in 2005 having 100 to 250 registrations in a day at present.
- Starting of B.Sc Nursing Course.(Photo)
- Airconditioning of Pediatrics Wards (Photo).
- Starting of ICU in Pediatrics.
- Installation of Navigation system in Neurosurgery.(Photo1
- Tele medicine to set up suitable
linkages with identified district hospitals in the state of Uttar Pradesh
through telemedicine network to enable access to super-specialty Tertiary
health care facility.
- Hospital Management Information System-LAN.
Evaluation Process is