ORDINANCES GOVERNING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Approved vide ECR No.311 Dated October 11,2004
Objectives and Members of the CellAn Intellectual Property Right Cell has been created in the University under the Chairmanship of Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor to look after the activities related to the Intellectual Property of the University, Evaluation and filling of patents, copyrights and design.
The Cell consisting of the following members:
1. Prof. D.P.Singh, Vice-Chancellor : Chairman
2. Prof. Rajeev Raman, Department of Zoology
3. Prof. Mdhukar Rai, Department of Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences
4. Prof. Ramesh Chand, Department of Mycology, Institute of Agricultural Sciences
5. Dr. P.K. Mishra, Chief Coordinator, Institute of Industry partnership Cell, I.T
6. Prof. D.P.Verma, Faculty of Law
7. Dr. Pradeep Srivastava, School of Bio-chemical Engineering, I.T
DR(Dev) may be co-opted as an invited member.