OBJECTIVES OF MAHAMANA MALAVIYA HERITAGE COMPLEX
In context of the
focus and thrust spelt out in the earlier pages the aims and objectives
of the Complex will be as follows:
1. To preserve, promote and develop the cultural ethos of ancient
thought based on the concept of the universal brotherhood (Vasudhaiva
Kutumbakam) as cherished by Mahamana Malaviya ji.
2. To organize lectures, seminars and workshop etc. in order to
inculcate the values of sacrifice and service among the students,
teachers and the people of India.
3. To organize all the Memorial Lectures of the University under the
auspices of the Complex.
4. To set up a Study Centre within the ambit of the complex with the
(a) to study and survey the problems of the Dalits and oppressed to
create social and academic awareness. (b) to collect and publish
research material in relation to Malaviya ji and important persons
contributing to Malaviya ji's ideas.
5. To establish different Chapters of Malaviya Heritage in all the large
cities in India and abroad through our alumni to enable them to spread
the message of Malaviyaji.
6. To perform in relation to the Heritage Complex all such functions and
all such acts as may be necessary for the proper carrying out of the
aims and objectives.
In order to project Malaviyaji, the guiding spirit through the Mahamana
Heritage Complex, it is necessary to enumerate the restructuring,
academic activities, ethos etc. of the entire complex viz. Malaviya
Bhavan, Gandhi Bhavan, Tagore Bhavan and Dr. Annie Besant Bhavan. The
schedule of activities in a calendar year to be formulated by the
Governing Council which will contribute to the grand scheme of education
as visualized by Mahamana to promote educational reconstruction for the
development of the nation in the social, economic and moral spheres.