At a meeting
of the Senior Citizens of Varanasi held on 6-6-99, the Vice-Chancellor,
Prof. Y. C. Simhadri has, as a mark of reverence and tribute to the
cosmic vision of Mahamana Pt. Madan Mohan Malaviya, announced to
establish the Mahamana Malaviya Heritage Complex at the Malaviya Bhavan
in BHU which will have different sections consisting of picture gallery
of Mahamana's life and his belonging, works, letters, speeches,
addresses in different convocations and the Round Table Conference in
In this connection, the Vice-Chancellor has been pleased to constitute a
Committee consisting of the following to calk out the programmes. The
Committee shall submit its report within a month to finalize the future
course of action.
1. Prof. K. D. Tripathi, Member, Executive Council, BHU. Chairman
2. Prof. S. Rinpoche, Director, Central Institute of Higher Member
Tibetan Studies, Sarnath, Varanasi.
3. Vaidya Shiva Kumar Shastri, Sudia, Bulanala, Varanasi.
4. Mr. Justice Giridhar Malaviya, Executive Chairman, Member
U.P. State Legal Service Authority, III Floor Jawahar
Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow - 226001
5. Prof. R. P. Rastogi, 295/281, Tudiaganj, Ashartbad, Member
6. Prof. Mandan Mishra, C-73, Freedom Fighters Colony,
Near IGNOU, Neb Sarai, New Delhi-68
7. Shri Radha Raman, Raman Nivas, Mehmoorganj, Varanasi. Member
8. Shri Raj Krishna Das, Pandeypur, Varanasi Member
9. Shri Ajit Singh Sabbarwal, 24, Gandhinagar, Sigra, Varanasi. Member
10. Shri Ashok Gupta, A-1, Industrial Estate, Varanasi. Member
11. Shri Habidullah, C/o Mrs. Shamim Akhtar, Meera Member
12. Shri Virendra
Gupta, Editor, 'Dainik Jagaran' Member
Andhara Pul, Varanasi.
13. Prof. S. K. Srivastava, Satya Sadan, Nand Nagar Member
Colony ITI Road, Varanasi.
14. Shri R. C. P. Sinha, New F/5, Jodhpur Colony, BHU. Member
15. Dr. Bhanu Shankar Mehta, B. 37/67, Birdopur, Varanasi. Member
16. Prof. Ram Harsh Singh, Hony Director, Malaviya Bhawan. Member
17. Prof. Dipak Malik, Faculty of Commerce, BHU. Member
18. Prof. Durg Singh Cahuhan, Director, Kamala Nehru Member
Institute of Technology, Sultanpur.
19. Prof. S. K. Srivastava, Deptt. of Electronics Engg., IT BHU. Member
20. Smt. Leela Sharma, near Mahendravi Lodge, Sankat Member
21. Shri Siya Ram Maitreya, Shanti Vihar, in front of Central Member
Jail, Shivapur, Varanasi.
22. Director, Bharat Kala Bhavan. Member
23. The Finance Officer. Member
24. The Registrar, BHU. Member
The Public Relations Officer, BHU will function as he Secretary of the
DY. REGISTRAR (GAD)
Dated : June 9, 1999
SAD/Misc. /102/ 6789
Copy to the following for information and necessary action -
The Members concerned.
The Public Relations Officer, BHU.
The Dy. Registrar & Secretary to Vice-Chanceller, BHU.
The P. S. to the Registrar, BHU.
DY. REGISTRAR (GAD)
BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY
Office of the Registrar
Varanasi - 221 005