For Advt. No. 08/2018-2019
1. Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential.
2. There is a separate online recruitment form for Group ‘A’, posts.
3. Applicants shall first register on the Recruitment & Assessment Cell portal on the BHU website, after which, they can fill up the prescribed electronic application form online.
4. Separate applications shall be submitted for different positions.
5. Before starting to fill up the form, please ensure keeping ready a digital copy of passport size photograph in JPEG format not exceeding 50 kb in file size and digital copy of signature not exceed 50KB, for up-loading.
6. Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete.
7. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED.
8. While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login information sent to your email to login again.
9. In case of any technical problems, please send an email to email@example.com
10. There are several Tabs in your application. After completing each tab, you should click on “Save and Proceed” button to saving the information and move to the next tab. Completing all tabs is necessary. After filling all tabs, the candidate can finally submit his application. Please note that you cannot make any changes after that.
11. On successful submission, the applicant will come across a link to download a PDF of the application, which he/she will have to print and send to BHU after signing it and having it forwarded by his employer, if any, with the requisite application fee, so as to reach BHU by the last date.
12. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. More stringent criteria including holding written test may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit or higher marks in the written test will be given preference in case of Group A posts.
13. The Ordinances governing the procedure to be followed by the Selection Committee may be seen on the portal of the Recruitment & Assessment Cell on the BHU website.
14. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
15. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The University may, at its discretion, fill up any future vacancy belonging to Gen./SC/ST/OBC as per roster point out of the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. The University may relax/review the qualification/ experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage and in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
16. A candidate belonging to any reserved category who desires to be considered for any unreserved post also besides the posts under reserved category, will have to submit separate forms for Unreserved posts and reserved posts.
17. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
18. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
19. Applicants who are in employment should route their application through proper channel or should submit a "No Objection Certificate" from the employer prior to the interview, failing which they may not be considered further.
20. On successful submission of your form you can pay on- line application fee day of form submission on the next day and the applicant will get a link download a PDF on next day of fee payment, which he/she will have to print and send to BHU after signing it and having it forwarded by his employer, if any, enclosing therewith the copies of the relevant certificates and documents, so as to reach BHU by the last date.
21. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
22. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
23. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
24. Relaxations and concessions for persons with disabilities will be applicable in accordance with reservation policy of the GoI and subsequent clarification/directives issued from time to time to this effect.
25. Relaxations and concessions for SCs/STs/OBCs will be applicable in accordance with reservation policy of the GoI and subsequent clarification/directives issued from time to time to this effect.
26. In addition to the existing reservations maximum 10% reservations will be given to “economically Weaker Sections” of citizens as per GOI rules.
27. The applications shall be invited through online mode. The applicants should be required to submit their downloaded application form (hard copy) after filling it online, along with all the enclosures to the Office of the Registrar Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU by last date for submission of downloaded application along with the enclosures must reach to the Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, B.H.U., Varanasi -221005 by the last date of submission of applications.
28. The eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the last date of submission of application in the Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar Houser, BHU, Varanasi, i.e., 18.04.2019 (Extended upto 29.04.2019).
29. Please visit our website: http://www.bhu.ac.in for application form, details of qualifications and other instructions in this regard.
The downloaded application form along with the enclousres in the Office of the Registrar Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar Houser, BHU, Varanasi -221005 (U.P.) on or before 18.04.2019 (Extended upto 29.04.2019).
Last Date for Online submission of Application form : 10.04.2019 upto 5:00 PM (Extended upto 22.04.2019 upto 5:00 PM)
Last date for Online Application Fee payment : 12.04.2019 upto 5:00 PM (Extended upto 24.04.2019 upto 5:00 PM)
Last Date for Application Forms PDF download : 15.04.2019 upto 5:00 PM (Extended upto 26.04.2019 upto 5:00 PM)
Last date for submission of downloaded application form along with the enclosures : 18.04.2019 upto 5:00 PM (Extended upto 29.04.2019 upto 5:00 PM)