|Prof. ADYA PRASAD PANDEY|
Residence: G – 20 Arvindo Colony ,
Banaras Hindu University , Varanasi 221005
Phone: Office -05426702301 , 6702302
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Teaching Experience: More than 37 Years in PG/UG. Research Area:
Industrial Economics, Labour Economics, Economic Thought , Current Economic Problems and Policies, Financial Management, Gender Studies , Health Economics, Tourism Economics, Small Business, Agriculture Economics.
Number of Publications:
Projects Completed - Major - 3
Minor - 1
1. Paper entitled "New Employment Guarantee Scheme - A Radical Deal for India's Poor" published in International Journal "The Journal of World Economic Review", Vol.2, No.1, January- June 2007.
2. Paper entitled "Factor Analysis to Determine Income Generation of Contract Farmers in Economy of Uttar Pradesh : A Case Study of Mirzapur District" published in "International Journal of Retailing and Rural Business Perspectives" – An Indexed and Referred Quarterly Journal, Print ISSN: 2279-0934, Online ISSN: 2279-0942, Vol : 3 , No 2 ( April to June 2014), pp. 1031-1040.
3. Paper entitled "The New Economic Policy and Perspectives on the Agriculture Front" published in the BJ of Agriculture Marketing , Vol 1 , 1993
4. Paper entitled " Climate change & Child Health in India" Special case 0-6 year old children" Published in The Indian Economic Journal, Special issue on climate change, Environment and Economic Development, December 2010.
5. Paper entitled "Ambedkar’s thought on Social Justice and its Relevance in the Present Context in India" published in the journal ‘World Focus’ ISSN No 2230-8458, PP. 24-28, Vol No XXXIV No IV, April 2013.
National - 120
Chaired the Session and Delivered Lecture - 41
Citations: Research work have been cited, quoted by UNDP Report 2009 in Research papers published in Greece (IRIMA) , Austria (International Protection), International Finance Corporation, Washington, USA- 2008, KfW Bankengrppe, Frankfurt, USA, Munich Germany , International Journal of Engineering Research and Application and various other National and International Publications.
Courses Taught- Industrial Economics , Labour Economics, Current Economic Problems and Policies, Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Small Business, Agriculture Economics , Indian Economics.
1. National Vice President and Life Member of National Social Science Association (NSSA) .
2. Life Member of Indian Economic Association.
3. Life Member of Indian Society of Labour Economics.
4. Life Member of Social Science Congress.
5. Life Member of Sanshadiya Sambaidhanik Samiti.
6. Life Member of Akhil Bhartiya Etihas Sankalan Yojna.
7. Life Member of U.P. & Uttranchal Economic Association.
8. Member of WES (Water and Environment Sanitation)- Net India. Member of WHO (World Health Organisation).
Administrative Posts Held:
Expert Member in Reputed Bodies: