BHUPENDRA VIKRAM SINGH
Department: Economics, Faculty of Social Sciences
Residence: S2/326, Rajarshi Nagar, Bhojuveer, Varanasi, Cantt, 221 002
B- Areas of specialization: International Economics, Institutional Economics, Econometrics
C- Number of Ph.D. supervised: 08
D- Number of Publications (National/International): 38
E- Major publications (Maximum five publications in details):
1. Efficacy of Law in Realizing Capabilities of Factor of Production: A Study of Extended Production Function from a Panel of Small and Tiny Industries, The Indian Economic Journal, 56(3), 79-87, ISSN 00919-4662.
2. A Note on Impact of New Economic Reforms on the Elasticity of Substitution in Indian Industries: Alternative Measures, International Journal of Computational Economics & Econometrics, Inderscience Pub.Vol. 1, No.2,2009 ISSN 1757-1170 (Print), 1757-118 (On line).
3. Towards a Composite Cost Function for an Entrepreneur not so rational: An Institutional Approach to Cost Function of Small and Tiny Industries of Varanasi Region, Advances in Business Related Scientific Research, Vol. 3, No. 2,2012,Venice Italy, ISSN1855-931X.
4. Marketing Manners of Milk Producing Units- A case Study of the Purvanchal Region f Uttar Pradesh, Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 2009, 8:495-499
5. The South Asian Cooperation : A Post SAFTA Scenario, Mahamaya Publication, New Delhi, 2010, ISBN : 978-81-8325-085-6
F- Research projects: 04
G- Conferences/symposia/seminars attended: MANY
H- Courses and Papers Taught: Research Course Work, Post and Undergraduate
I- Academic/Professional Membership: The Indian Economic Association, Indian Econometric Society, UPUEA
J- Administrative responsibilities held: Coordinator, Centre for the Study of Nepal, Member different committee of the ‘Varsity’.
K- Honors & Awards received: N.A.