Residence:D53/92-93B1,1A Surya Nagar Colony Gurubagh Varanasi-221001
A- Research Area: Industrial Economics & Cultural Economics
B - Number of Publications: National/ International: 12 -6 International,6 National
C - Major Publications (Maximum five publications):
1. "Economic Development and the Environmental Issues in the Developing Nations" in Global Journal of Finance and Management, (GJFM),Delhi(India), ISSN 0975-6477, Volume 6,No.2, pg 147-150.
2. "Financial Investment Potentials of Multinational Corporations in India" in Global Journal of Finance and Management, Delhi(India), ISSN 0975-6477,Volume 4,No.10, 2012, pg 37-40.
3. Published a joint research paper entitled An Evaluation of Major Determinants of Health Care Facilities for Women in India in IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Ghaziabad, (India), ISSN: 2279-0837 ISBN: 2279-0845, Volume 2, Issue 5 (Sep-Oct.) pg. 1-9.
4. "Women Entrepreneurship through Microfinance Required For Economic Development of India" in the Book: Women Entrepreneurship Development Issues and Perspectives(ed.),(2010), Rai, Usha Kiran and Rai, Alok Kumar, ISBN 10:0230-33150-1, ISBN13: 978-0230-33150-5, Macmillan Publishers India Ltd., New Delhi,pp.171.
5. A research paper entitled "Regional Disparities in Access of Higher Education in India For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in the refereed journal :Indian Economic Journal, Journal of the Indian Economic Association, Special Issue on Challenges of Inclusive Growth, December 2011, pg. 378-385.
D - Conferences/ symposia/ seminars attended: 12 International Conferences
21 National Seminars and 9 Workshops
Total: 42 Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops
E - Courses Taught :Public Economics, Industrial Economics, Micro Economics, Demography, Indian Economic Experiences
F - Membership :Life Member of IEA, ISLE
G. Administrative posts held:
1. 1 Served as Organizer of Eco Fest "Equilibriaa-2014".
2. Served as Student Advisor of Faculty of Social Sciences for two years consecutively 2007-08 & 2008-09.
3. Closely associated with Faculty’ Extra Curricular Activities: Abhikalpan since 2005—2010, &2013-14.
H -Honours & Awards: Won number of awards in sports and extracurricular studies at school level