The MCPR has done exceedingly well to weave a strong chain of international collaboration fetching recognition, resources and opportunities for students and researchers.
- MCPR has a flourishing MoU based collaboration with Tony Blair Faith Foundation in 2012 to undertake collaborative research and scholarly exchange.
http://www.tonyblairfaithfoundation.org/news/2012/12/08) Three MCPR students have received fellowship to attend the Summer Intensive Course on "Religion and Foreign Policy: Investigating the role of religion in conflict and post-conflict society" at McGill University, Canada and in Pristina University, Kosovo (Bosnia) in 2013.
- MCPR has MoU based collaboration with PRIO (Peace Research Institute, Oslo) to undertake collaborative research and scholarly exchange (2013 onwards). Three researchers and a faculty received International Fellowship of Peace Research Institute Oslo, Norway to undertake advance course in Peace Research Summer.
- MCPR has collaborated with the UN Mandated University for Peace, Costa Rica (UPeace) to enrich teaching for Master's program on Conflict Management and Development. One Faculty has received Fellowship in 2011 to undertake advance Courses in Environmental Conflict Management at UPeace and some of our students have joined UPeace for further studies.
- MCPR also collaborates with Karlstad University, Sweden; to promote joint teaching and research activities under theLinnaeus-Palme Exchange Programme. Five MCPR students have visited Karlstad for cross- cultural methodology courses since 2013.
- The United States - India Educational Foundation (USIEF), New Delhi has continually sponsored Fulbright-Nehru Visiting Lecturers and Researchers at the Malaviya Centre for Peace Research. MCPR has hosted following Fulbright-Nehru Visiting Professors/Scholars in past 4 years including Lauren S. Crane, Wittenberg University, Jeremy Rinker, Guilford College, North Carolina, Professor Predrag Cicovacki, Peace and Conflict Resolution, College of the Holy Cross-Worcester, Kevin Avruch, Henry Hart Rice Professor of Conflict Resolution, Professor of Anthropology, Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution, George Mason University, Carolyn Marvin, University of Pennsylvania, Edward J. Brantmeier, Colorado State University, Colorado, USA, John Davies, University of Maryland, USA, Brian Brophy, University of California, Victor H. Kazanjian Jr., Dean, Peace and Justice Program, Wellesley College, Massachusetts.