Academic Activities :
- 12 students received their D.L.O. diploma and 81
students received their M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology) degree till date.
These include six foreign nationals also All of them are well settled.
Some of them are presently employed in premier teaching institutions.
- 83 Thesis of Otorhinolaryngology were supervised
by the faculty. More than 40 Thesis of MS/MD/MCh/PhD were also co supervised.
- More than 250 Scientific Papers were published in
reputed national and
international journals by past and present faculty members.
- Following conferences, workshops and meets were
organized by the department
i. Annual Conference of Association of Otolaryngologists
of India-l 970.
ii. II Annual Conference of Indian Speech & Hearing Association
iii. UGC Seminar on Head & Neck Cancer - 1976.
iv. Annual Conference of Otolaryngologists of India (U.P. Chapter)-1983.
v. UGC Seminar on Otolaryngic Problems in Rural Population 1983.
vi. Annual Conference of Association of Otolaryngologists of India
Chapter) - 1998.
VI1. Alumni Meet - 1998
viii. Annual Conference of Association of Otolaryngologists of India
Chapter ) - 2005.
IX. Alumni Meet - 2005
x. National Live Surgery Workshop for Micro Ear Surgery & FESS
All these conferences/workshops were well attended.
- Indo Danish Research on Speech & Hearing.
- PL - 480 Research Schemes (Indo-US).
- Collaboration with Japan (JICA
- Faculty members received recognitions
at various national and
international level and received following prestigious positions