In the last year,
following Development Works have been completed in the IMS & S.S. Hospital:
- A 324 bedded Trauma Block
amounting to the tune of Rs 73 Crore, including superspeciality services is about to come up very
shortly at the foundation site of the University under Pradhan
Mantri Swastha Suraksha Yojana , Ministry
of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India. (Photo 1) (Photo 2) (Photo 3)
- Installation of Electron
- Starting 64 Slice CT Scan
radiological Services (Photo 1) (photo2).
- Monday the 9th May,2008
IDSP(Integrated Disease Surveillance Project) started functioning , the
project is funded by World Bank ,The equipment includes the Antenna, and
related video/audio devices. ( Photo)
- Inauguration of 'Annapurna Sewa Bhojanalayin'>Strating Child Servival Resource
- Installation of OR-1 in
Pediatric Surgery(Photo 1) (Photo2).
- Opening of second Swachchha Rasoi Ghar facility with the help of Bharat Petroleum to
provide cooking gas facility to the patient attendants @ RS.5/- per hour
- Staring of IMS website.
- Starting of ART Centre (Photo).
- Elevation of ART Centre to
Centre of Excellence(Photo).
- Inauguration of "Vishram Kutir' as expansion
of Bhuwalka Dharmshala
by the grant sanctioned from 'Sansad Nidhi' of Sri Kalraj Mishra Ji, Member of Parliament (Rajya
Sabha) on 15-6-2006.
- Starting of PCR Lab in
- Starting of Sleep Lab in
- Starting of Infertility Clinic
at Obstetrics & Gynecology OPD (IVF).
- Laproscopy & Pediatric Urology floor inaugurated in Pediatric
Surgery Department on 17-1-2007.
- New 24 hours medical shop in
the process of opening to provide the quality of medicine to the patients
at economical rates.
- A new Neonatology building has
been commissioned and its Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with all modern
facilities is fully functional under the Department of Pediatrics on 22nd
- First A.R.T Center in U.P has
been started in 2005 having 100 to 250 registrations in a day at present.
- Starting of B.Sc
- Airconditioning of Pediatrics Wards (Photo).
- Starting of ICU in Pediatrics.
- Installation of Navigation
system in Neurosurgery.(Photo1 ) (Photo2)
- Tele medicine to set up
suitable linkages with identified district hospitals in the state of Uttar
Pradesh through telemedicine network to enable access to super-specialty
Tertiary health care facility.
- Hospital Management Information
System-LAN. Evaluation Process is