|Area of Specialisation: |
Applied Geography, Urban Planning and Environmental Studies
Award/ recognitions/ International Fellow/ Membership:
National Scholarship Holder
List of selected/ major publications (Max. 10; in perfect/full citation):
Sanyal, Srabani and Kumra, V.K. 2008. Global Environmental Problems, Conflicts and Emerging Policies of Social well-being and Human Development. The Geographer, 55 (2), 95-101.
- Sanyal, S., and Kumra, V.K. 2009. Integrated Waste management in India: An Overview. National Geographical Journal of India, 55 (1), 35-48.
- Verma, S., and Sanyal, S. 2009. Distribution of Health Care Facilities: A Case of Ghazipur District. Indian Journal of Landscape System and Ecological Studies, 32 (1), 273-284.
- Dwivedi, A., Sanyal, S., and Kumra, V.K. 2009.Housing Conditions in Varanasi city, Indian Journal of Landscape Systems and Ecological Studies, 32 (1), 255-266.
- Verma, S., and Sanyal, S. 2010. A Geographical Analysis of Land use and Cropping Pattern in Ghazipur District. Indian Research Journal of Social Sciences, 18 (2), 132-142.
- Prasad, D., and Sanyal, S. 2011. Assessment of Ambient Air Quality in Lucknow city. National Geographical Journal of India, 57 (4), 65-72.
- Sanyal, S., and Prasad, D. 2012. Assessment of Traffic Induced Noise Pollution in Lucknow City. The Geographer, 59 (1),
- Verma, S., and Sanyal, S. 2012. Population Growth and Socio-Economic Facilities: A Case Study of Ghazipur District. Indian Research Journal of Social Sciences, 23 (1), 168-180.
- Sanyal, S. 2013. Primary Health care and Health Transition in India: A study in Medical Geography; in, P.R. Sharma, R.S. Yadav and V.N. Sharma, (eds.) Interdisciplinary Advances in Geography. R.K. Books, New Delhi: pp. 244-260.
- Sanyal, S. 2014. Environment and Sustainability in the Third World Cities: A case study of Kolkata city. In R.S. Singh, (ed.) Urban Development, Environment and Health, pp. ..; in process.